Here at Broome Beads and Fine Jewellery, we try to make everything as affordable as possible for you - and that includes shipping. The shopping cart will automatically add the shipping on for you.
For an estimate on postage as you're shopping, once you have products in your cart, simply click on 'Estimate Shipping Button'. Choose your country, enter your postcode (if applicable) and click 'update' to receive an estimate on the postage options available to your country.
All packages will be sent in padded envelopes or post paks via Australia Post usually within 1 business days of payment clearing.
Broome Beads and Fine Jewellery is located in Broome, Western Australia and therefore is outside the express delivery networks. If you need stock urgently, please dont hesitate to contact us and we will arrange for an additional fee to have your purchase sent via courier.
For our Australian customers, we offer 3 different postage options, Economy Post, Registered Post, or Express Post.
- Australia Post Economy - Not insured.
- Australia Post Express - Trackable but not insured - fastest method.
- Registered Post - Insured and trackable (safest option) but takes same time as Economy Post.
We suggest you use Registered/Insured Post if you are concerned about loss or damage of parcels. Registered post includes insurance to the value of $100.00 and requires someone to sign for the item on arrival. If this is not possible, collection is available from your nearest Post Office.
Registered Post, and Express Post packages can be traced and recovered if possible. Lost items will be replaced only once Australia Post has finalized the search and only if the items were sent Registered Post which is fully insured. Please contact us on (08) 91 925 223 if you have not received your parcel. Please quote your order number.
Australia Post Air Mail is the shipping method that we use for international orders. It is the most economical but does not include insurance or tracking. Delivery time takes on average 7 to 21 business days depending on destination and destination country processing time.
Additional Options include:
- Registered Post (signature required at delivery but no insurance available). Takes the same time as regular Air Mail but is more secure and usually costs about $5 more than regular Air Mail.
- Express Post International (fast, basic tracking and signature on delivery with insurance cover also available)
- Express Courier International (ECI) - (fastest, full tracking & signature on delivery with insurance also available). Most expensive service available - prices available on request
- Insurance is not available for all countries, but for countries where is it available, rates are based on the value of the package: ie: AUD$1-$100 - $8.45, $1-200 - $10.70, $2-300 - $12.95. Insurance can be added to regular Air Mail packages (most but not all countries), for ECI (Express Courier International Packages) or for International Express Parcels.
- Postage can sometimes vary from the amount charged at checkout - if this occurs we will contact you to let you know any additional costs.
- We take no responsibility for loss of your order in the postal system unless you have it insured.
When you receive your order please check it carefully and let us know if you find any errors. We do check each order carefully, however occasionally mistakes do occur despite our best intentions. We will always happily rectify errors immediately once advised.
Please note that product colours may differ occasionally from the image shown on the screen due to inaccuracies in reproducing photographs electronically and also various natural products such as abalone/paua shell and mother of pearl are naturally different. We endeavour to make the images as accurate as possible but depending on your system & monitor they may sometimes appear a little different in real life.
Our goal is to provide unparallel customer service and thus provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our products. This guarantee extends to the condition of the product i.e. all our items will be defect free. In the unfortunate event of broken or damaged items, we shall fully reimburse or replace the item at our expense. All items must be returned in original packaging and must include the original invoice, within 14 days.
If your not completely satisfied or if you wish to return products please email broome beads within 7 days of the shipment arrival date for prompt service, or return products approval.
Refunds to credit card accounts are free of charge however bank fees will be deducted T/T Wire Transfer is required (Telegraphic Transfer).
All other returned or unwanted items will be accepted only if prior approval is granted. All defect free returned products will incur a 15% restocking and bank charge fee and sender will bear all costs associated with returning the item.
For international orders, please contact Broome Beads to discusss the co-ordination and arrival of your returned products with Australian customs. Otherwise import duties will be imposed and deducted from your credit account.
Orders sent via Economy Post or Express post are not insured and will not be replaced if lost. This is why we strongly recommend the use of Registered Post for your valuable items.
Registered Post, and Express Post packages can be traced and recovered if possible. Lost items will be replaced only once Australia Post has finalized the search and only if the items were sent Registered Post which is fully insured. Please contact us on (08) 91 925 223 if you have not received your parcel. &Please quote your order number.